The end of this month will be our first Wedding Anniversary…I’ve spent the last few weeks trying to work out what I was going to make for The Man. It’s been rather frustrating to be honest.
Last night I had an idea (yep, goldfish memory and single brain cell worked hand in hand!) and started working out the card. After a moment of pure terror when I noticed my circle die had a ‘kink’ in it from creating the ‘flip’ part of the card…easily rectified I might add…I actually started to relax and enjoy the process. This was a huge relief, as the later half of the week has been rough. The arthritis in my knees has been making itself known plus I lost my ‘mojo’ kinda at the same time.
This morning while The Man was sleeping (he works night shifts) I managed to bring some more elements together before having to hide this card between my stencils and embossing folders again. Yes, I’m hiding my work…lol. The Man has a lovely habit of running an eye over my work whenever he’s in the area…like making coffee or stealing a bowl of Pea & Ham Soup. So…my new storage solutions are currently working as a hidey hole too.
Thankfully, I’ve still got 2 and a bit weeks to finish this off. Sadly, I’ve got 2 and a bit weeks of hiding ahead.
Till Next Time!! xx