Love this Gift Wrapping Idea!!
Love reading this Blog.
Hi friends! Do you want a clever way to wrap up a small gift or cash? Here’s a fun packaging idea that serves as a decoration after the gift is unwrapped and best of all it takes no longer than a card to make!
Watch the video to see how!
- Clear oval tin
- Flat back marbles
- Nautical Stamps (Creative vision, CTMH, ArtNeko)
- Watercolor markers (Zig real brush markers)
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
- White cardstock
- Foil anchor Die-cut (Amy’s Magic)
- Spray ink (recipe here)
1. Cut cardstock to fit your pail, mine was 4 3/4″ x 8 1/2″, and stamp your design.
2. Roll up the paper and insert into pail, add tulle, marbles and anchor.
3. Place a secret gift in the center of the pail and pop on the lid.
Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring this post, thank you for stopping by…
View original post 6 more words