Yes, there really is only 6 things you need to start creating your own Cards. Of course, depending on the style of Cards you wish to make will depend on the ‘extras’ you invest in, but to kick off making your own Cards all you need is;
- Paper Trimmer – I love my Kaszazz Paper Trimmer as my older rotary trimmer loves to gift me with blisters the longer I use it.
- Double Sided Tape (adhesive) – You can use glue sticks, liquid glue (Glossy Accents), Hot Glue Gun or any form of adhesive you like. I have found for Cards Double Sided Tape is a blessing and a half.
- Stamps – I love my Kaszazz Stamps that ‘cling’ easily to my blocks, though I do use from time to time clear stamps depending on my needs. If you like, you can also use digistamps though I have no idea where you can find them. Might pay to visit Google for that one.
- Ink Pads – My first ink pads were Tuxedo Black Momento, Fired Brick and Pine Needles Distress Ink Pads and I still love using them!
- Cardstock – Either a Card Pack of precut cardstock, or 12×12 Card. It’s a matter of personal preference and the style of your card.
- Acid Free Papers – Must Have Item…great for Fussy Cutting any images to use on your Card or to add an interesting background quickly and easily.
With these simple tools and materials you can quickly and easily start crafting your own Greeting Cards for friends and family. Far easier than running to the store to find the ‘right’ card in a hurry.
Is there anything you’d add to this list? Or change? Leave me a comment to let me know. Would love to update this again in the near future.
Till Next Time!! xx